Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2021 Student ConneXion Created For Change Missions Conference. We are now accepting applications for exhibitors. We are anticipating between 300-500 students and youth pastors/leaders to converge in Portland to explore what missions means to youth today.
Here are the details you need to be aware of:
What – Student ConneXion: You In? A Missions Event for middle and high school students.
When – November 4-5, 2022; Friday 6PM-9PM; Saturday 9AM-7PM
Where – Beaverton, Oregon
Location – Village Church, 330 SW Murray Blvd, Beaverton, Oregon 97005
Vision – To provide a launching point for youth into a lifetime involvement of SERVING JESUS through missions and ministry by connecting them with the mission field of TODAY!
- Early Bird Special: $315 per organization (Before July 31, 2021)
- After July 31, 2021: $340 per organization
What to Expect
- Booth space in the exhibit hall
- Help lead breakout sessions with 10-12 students after each main stage event
- Connecting with youth and their pastors from the 30+ local churches
- Opportunities to teach workshops connecting directly with your target audience
Exhibiting at Student ConneXion?
- New exhibitors: Please complete the application (see below)
- Exhibited before: Send an email to email@example.com requesting a registration code.
You can Contact Us with any questions.